by Dee Dee
Wonders in the Dark readers, Sam Juliano, Allan Fish…were awarded two Kreativ awards.
I know you may be wondering what is a kreativ award? From reading and listening to other bloggers explanation of the kreativ award, I noticed that their description was too vague so I decided to do a little research and this is what I discovered…
…It is an award giving to fellow bloggers, because their fellow bloggers, think that their blogs are “unique” and that the blogger is “creative.” Now here goes a few unanswered questions about the Kreativ awards…
First, Where did this award originate?…Go here…Careann In addition, what do the name mean or what is the meaning of the name?…
…Well; here is an explanation of the name that I overheard (from a fellow blogger) while out there in the blogosphere. …Univarn said,”As I was told Kreativ is German for the word Creative so there is that. As for who made, or was the origin of it, I’m not sure anyone knows, mostly myths.
(See Careann blogsite for the origin of the Kreativ award)
Nice to see these passed along though, I do not think you can ever pass up the opportunity to congratulate, and show your appreciation, for fellow bloggers…”
[Note; Kreativ is an adjective in the German vocabulary...Hence, the missing "e."]
Moreover, along with this award goes rules you must follow The Rules Which Must Be Followed is (Well, Sam Juliano, being the nicest man in the blogosphere and very diplomatic man that he is…created a couple of new wonderful rules.) Here goes the rules…
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. That would be Greg from over there at Cinema Styles and Troy Olsen from over there at Elusive As Robert Denby.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person (people) who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself (Sam Juliano) that people might find interesting…
1.My favorite game is chess.
2.My favorite rock group is The Beatles
3.My favorite composers are Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Wagner and Beethoven.
4.I’am married and my wife’s name is Lucille, and we have five children, the oldest is 13, the youngest is 6. (Melanie, Sammy, Danny, Jillian and Jeremy).
5. My favorite novel is Les Miserables.
6. I am a trustee on my town’s (Fairview, N.J.) local library board.
7. I served four year’s on Fairview’s Board of Education, while in my early 20’s before taking a teaching position in the borough.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers. [Note; See Question No# 7...]
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate… Ha! What a Herculean task that would be to link to every blogger on WitD blog roll. [Note; See Question No# 7...methinks that this would take all day and night.]
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated for a kreativ award. [Note; See Question No# 6...]
Sam Juliano, had a very difficult time just selecting seven creative blogger from his blog roll…Therefore, Sam, nominated each blogger on his blog roll… No worries, all of you, do not have to follow the seven steps that are required after you receive the Kreativ award.
Since each of you are so Kreativ (creative) maybe you can name seven films that you think are unique and tell “the” Sam Juliano, Allan Fish, the WitD readers and your fellow bloggers why you think your seven choices are creative.
In other words, what makes these seven films memorable? On the other hand, you can tell Sam Juliano and Allan Fish, seven reasons why you like to visit Wonders in the Dark. (If you prefer not to list seven films)
(Oh no, you are not obligated to participate only if you want to participate.) Well, I hope that all the readers, here at Wonders in the Dark have a nice weekend.